Saturday, August 13, 2011

Storyboard for the movie "Footnote"

Last June during the Israeli Movies Festival, I took part in a meeting about the movie "Footnote" in Jerusalem Cinemateque. The meeting was about filmaking and my storyboarding for the Josef Cedar movie, the Cannes 2011 winner for the screenplay.


Some talented people took part in the meeting: the production designer Arad Sawat, the composer Amit Poznansky, the editor Einat Glazer Zarhin, the designer Michal Wolf, and Josef Cedar himself. It was exciting and very interesting to show and to hear what happened in the "kitchen" of filmmaking:


Here are some frames from my desktop: From the "Mayumana" scene:




The President house scene:


Additional frames: I want to invite you to my workshop about the movie:

Teasers:





1 comment: